Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 20 October 2015

UIA, Te amo


Alhamdulillah.
I was given a chance to meet with new people here at my university. They come from different countries and have different life background. But,all of us have one thing in common. Islam. The unity among muslims around the world is just amazing. They were stranger to me before this. But now, they are my friends. This is one of the things that I like about IIUM. It feels like you are 'studying abroad'.(for local students)
LoL.

In my opinion, I do think that all of us need to get out of our comfort zone. Use this once in a lifetime wisely. The local students should get to know with the international students as much as they do with other local students. Same goes to international students. Vice versa. Learn about each other. The languages,cultures and share new knowledge with each other. Expand your social circle! Besides,we are studying at an international university. :)

UIA,
Te amo! Uhibbuk! Wa ai ni! Aishiteru! Mahal na mahal kita! Je vous aime! Maim tumase pyara karata hum! Ya Lyublyu tebya!

Photo by: Jakaria Ahmad

No comments:

Post a Comment