Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Manners Maketh Man



When I was little,I had anxiety. 
Nervous anxiety. I almost fainted on stage twice. 
Yeah,I was talkative back then too but,the stage was my biggest fear. 
To stand in front of the public. 
To speak in front of the strangers.

As I grew older,I managed to overcome that fear step by step. 
I didn't faint this time. But,sometimes I stutter.
Not literally. Stutter as in my idea was blocked by something. 
I couldn't utter what was in my head. 
That's why I took this class. 

In this class,we learn from 'zero to hero'. 
In this class,everything is possible.
In this class,we learned about Manner, Matter and Method.
In this class,we were told that a great speaker was not only born by nature. 

A great speaker can also be trained with uncountable efforts. This class taught me how to have great presentation skills like using appropriate visual aids,how to gain audiences' attention and ethics that we,as a speaker need to concern with.

P/S: One day when I'm on my own stage,I'll remember this class. I'll remember the lecturer that taught us. Jazakillahu khoiron kasiron,Sis Alaa'! Your Presentation Skills & Critical Thinking class (CCDS 2351) will be remembered. Always! 😊

2 comments:

  1. Salam.. I have few questions to ask. May i have your email address please. Tqvm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wassalam. Sure. By the way,sorry for the late reply.

      eizatzakbah161@gmail.com

      Delete