Nuffnang Ads

Friday 17 October 2014

Once Upon A Time..

                                                   Pada suatu ketika dahulu.....


Ceh! Klasik lah sangat. Straight to the point je lah. The reason why, I'm starting to blogging is to improve my writing skills. Plus, nak mengisi masa lapang. Yes. Sekarang tengah cuti sem. What to expect from this blog? Well, you'll see a lot of random stuff. Blog ni tak spesifik sangat on certain subject. Memang random. Well, basically, things about in life. Yeah I know. Cute kan gambar kat atas tu? hahaha.. Zaman darjah 4. Tu tengah shooting untuk video yang kena submit untuk program 'Kid Witness News'. Dari kecil lagi dah berlakon. Pffftt.. Mood perasan jap.  :p




That's me. The one who poses like a baseball player.Wearing Baju Melayu wih Songkok.
I am a Malay boy,live in Malaysia. So, for this blog, I'll be writing in Malay and English and who knew what kind of words that will croéss my mind whenever I feel like want to write about some RANDOM stuff.

Okay?
Okay.

Let 'okay' be our 'always'..   XD
That's so cliché!

No comments:

Post a Comment