Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 12 June 2016

Speak. Don't whisper!



As I turned into a 2nd year student in IIUM,it was the time for me to take the co-curricular subject after completing Study Circle & Tilawah. I decided to go with Presentation Skills & Critical Thinking.

Eventhough I talk a lot,that doesn't make me a good speaker. I had problems when it comes to delivering ideas to people. In this class,we learn about Matter,Method & Manner. We call them as The Trinity of Presentation Skills.

To have a great content of speech.
To have suitable visual aids and way of presenting.
To treat the audiences with respect.

That day,we learned the importance of ensuring the message to be delivered successfully to the audiences by playing Charade. You can see how bad I am at it! 😂

P/S: I really miss this havoc class that had so many students from different background,countries etc! The lecturer was a Palestinian woman. And to me,the way she spoke was like an American. She was really an open-minded person and she was willing to share all tips that she knows on how to become a great speaker. Hopefully she still remember this 'budak yang selalu bising dalam kelas!' 😆


No comments:

Post a Comment