Nuffnang Ads

Monday 16 March 2020

The X factor



This is when I was Simon Cowell. Lol. Elly(the that was wearing spectacle) was Rachel and Nab was Demi Lovato. We were the judges like The X Factor.

But,yesterday was more intense. It was a mock-interview that me and my other classmates had to carry out for English for Workplace(one of the subject that we're taking this semester) This picture was the moment my group became the interviewers. Sitting in front of us were 3 candidates. Freshly graduated from local university.

"BUT, we only hire the BEST out of thousands of applicants that apply for our company." 

I said. Making the atmosphere less comfortable. Trying to push them to the limit.

It is because,some students in university take things for granted and lack of experience. To their eyes,it seems that working is all about fun. Unfortunately,no. There will come the day where they will be at the lowest part of their life,being shouted at and other terrible things that you can imagine.

Alhamdulillah. All candidates managed to answer the questions well even though I gave them a lot of pressure. Sorry girls. By the way,great job everyone! 

P/S: That's me trying to look as mean as possible.

:p

No comments:

Post a Comment